quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2015

IMAGE EDITING

Hi,

In the last weeks we have been learn about programs to edit images. The great potencial of this tools and how the edit can change completely the original image.

In class we saw a little of the tools of the GIMP and your potencial.

The activity for this subject was do a manipulation of images with free theme and free software (GIMP or Photoshop).

I choose do an Unusual day at the beach and use the Photoshop because I had use before to improve my projects. I didn't know how to use very well but I was already familiar with its layout.

Well, I start my work doing some tests. Not very good but to learn more the tools.



After this fails tests I start to work in my final image. I start with a simple image:


I sought other images that could compose this image.



I started removing the sky of the image. And addinga photo of a storm sky.




Little by little I added other elements. Using the tool "magic wand" and the polygon lasso to separate the elemets from your original photos.






While I was adding new elements, also was setting the size (not to be disproportionate), the lighting (to adapt to stormy climate), etc. With this exercise I could improve my knowledge on editing image and learn several diferents tools. This is the final result:

An unusual day at the beach












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário